First things first: the answer is YES! You can enjoy desserts after bariatric surgery! And you can do it without cheating on your diet or giving up great taste.
Cakes and Cookies
If you are in the habit of having a slice of cheesecake after dinner, a cookie or brownie with lunch, or a bit of cake in the afternoon or for dessert, go right ahead.
- Cookies, Wafers, and Cookie Bites in Mocha Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Oatmeal, Snickerdoodle, and more.
- Chocolate and Vanilla Cake Mixes
- Single-Serving Protein Mug Cakes that you can make in minutes with just water, in Gingerbread, Vanilla Chocolate Chip, Chocolate, Chocolate Caramel, and Blueberry.
- Cheesecake in Classic, Blueberry, and Lime, with 12 grams of protein and 2 grams of carbohydrates.
They are all suitable for post-op bariatric surgery patients!
Chocolate and Candy
Do you believe that life is not worth living without chocolate or other candy? Then eat chocolate and other candy! Just make sure you choose high-protein, low-carb, or sugar-free types.
- Keto Milk and Dark Chocolate Peanut and Nut Butter Cups and Bark
- Sugar-Free Jelly Beans, Gummy Bears, Red Twists, and Caramels
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Bars in Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate, with Peanuts, Nuts, and Caramel
- Sugar-Free Lollipops and Hard Candies
Protein Pudding and Gelatin
You do not need to wait for long after bariatric surgery to start enjoying desserts. Within days, you may progress to the full liquid stage, which includes high-protein foods. And the crazy thing is, Protein Puddings and Gelatins taste really, really good, even though they have little to no sugar.
Pastries, Doughnuts, and Waffles
Are you in favor of starting your day with a sweet little something? Go right ahead! Legendary Foods Low-Carb Tasty Pastries have only 5 grams of net carbs and 20 grams of protein, but are like eating traditional toaster pastries. WOW! High-Protein Donuts in Cake Batter and Chocolate flavors are also guilt-free and even easier than stopping by the local doughnut shop. And did you say waffles? Choose high-protein or sugar-free waffles in many flavors.
Clinic Wise wants you to succeed on your weight loss diet, and that means making sure you love what’s on your diet. With high-protein and low-carb, sugar-free desserts that taste great, you can keep losing weight without feeling deprived or going against your surgeon’s post-op orders. Be sure to see all of great selections for your sweet tooth, as well as salty snack and protein entree choices!